René Rebe, born 1980 near Hannover – currently mostly living in Berlin.
- C++ / C / Objective C
- digital imaging: OpenGL, OpenCL, PDF et al.
- assembly: x86, ARM, SPARC, PPC, MIPS, …
- drivers: USB, PCI, …
- Linux, Mac OS X / iOS, Win32, et al.
Education / History
- 2017 released cliscan a free TWAIN tool to test and automate scanning, for Mac, Linux and Windows
- 2016 released re/compress a universal PDF compressor
- 2015 finished porting ExactScanand OCRKit to Windows and Linux
- 2012-2016 developed a truly portable, dynamically typed UI w/ support for Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, …
- 2010 lunched OCRKit iOS / mobile OCR App
- 2010 lunched OCRKit Mac OCR App
- 2008 lunched ExactScan Mac document scanner App
- 2005 developed Mac OS Avision scanner TWAIN driver
- 2006 founded ExactCODE GmbH; Germany
- 2005 founded ExactImage, open source image processing
- 2005 started studying of media design / computer science at the University of Applied Sciences in Berlin
- 2004 founded T2 SDE open source (Embedded) Linux
- 2003 preparing to lunch an own OpenSource company, commecial OpenSource work, free IT journalist, …
- 2001 started studying of computer science at the University of Applied Sciences in Berlin
- 2001 finished the German Fachoberschule in electronics
- 2000 finished the German apprenticeship as engineering draughtsperson
- 1997 finished the German Realschule